Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
GTW3476R (aka GTW5857R) 58mm ball bearing turbo. 650HP potential flow. Includes Stainless Steel V-Band Inlet and V-Band Outlet .63 A/R turbine housing. Turbine housing is compatible and mounts to existing TiAL flanged turbo manifolds and down-pipes.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 5857 / 5858 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 65.0mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 56.5mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Compressor Housing is T04S Frame with 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* GTW Series Ball Bearing CHRA DOES NOT use the same oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
COOLANT (WATER) & OIL FITTINGS, FLANGES, AND COMPONENTS:
TURBINE HOUSING COMPONENTS:
APPLICABLE GARRETT PART NUMBERS:
Back to Top
All contents © 1997- Advanced Tuning Products, Inc. All rights reserved.