Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
New GTX2871R dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor and featuring Garrett 11-Blade technology. 560HP potential flow.
Includes compact T04B frame compressor housing with Divided T3 .82 A/R and 81mm GTVB out.
The GTX2871R utilizes the same turbine housing as GT2871R and all GT28 series turbochargers with a 53.9mm and 76 trim turbine wheel.
Compressor & Turbine Maps:
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 54.1mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 71.4mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 47.0mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
Applicable Garrett Part Numbers:
- Uses same oil and coolant fittings as the standard GT28, GT30, and GTX35 series turbochargers
- Available as direct drop-in replacement to existing GT28 or GT30 series turbochargers without any modifications!