New GTX2871R dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor and featuring Garrett 11-Blade technology. 560HP potential flow.
**Turbine Housing NOT included and sold separately.
The GTX2871R utilizes the same turbine housing as GT2871R and all GT28 series turbochargers with a 53.9mm and 76 trim turbine wheel.
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 54.1mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 71.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 53.9mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 47.0mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Standard compressor housing is T04E Frame with 4" inlet, 2" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
COMPRESSOR HOUSING OPTIONS:
* T04E Frame with 4" inlet, 2" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge. Default / Standard Option
* T04E Frame with 2.75" inlet and 2" outlet
* T04B Frame with 3" Inlet and 2" Outlet (same compressor housing as GT2871R or GT28RS)
* GT28R Compressor Housing (2 Bolt Inlet Flange and 3 Bolt Outlet Flange)
* Skyline RB26 Twin Style (2 Bolt Inlet Flange and 2 Bolt Outlet Flange)
* SR20DET Style (2 Bolt Inlet Flange and 3 Bolt Outlet Flange)
* Uses same oil and coolant fittings as the standard GT28, GT30, and GTX35 series turbochargers
* Available as direct drop-in replacement to existing GT28 or GT30 series turbochargers without any modifications!
COMPRESSOR & TURBINE MAPS:
APPLICABLE GARRETT PART NUMBERS: