Chevy Cobalt SS/ Saturn Redline 2.0L
NO STOCK AVAILABLE - Chevy Cobalt Garrett¬ Turbo Essentials Turbo Kit for 2005+ 2.2L Ecotec Engine
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 30.00
The Garrett® Chevrolet Cobalt Turbo Kit is for the 2.2L Ecotec engine for LS coupe and sedan model years 2005 and above. A GT2860RS "Disco Potato" ball-bearing turbocharger and all of the necessary components are included to complete the installation in your own garage!
- Chevy Cobalt LS and LT coupe and sedan models with the 2.2L Ecotec engine
- Model years 2005 and later
- Garrett exclusive ball-bearing turbo for unbeatable response, efficiency and durability.
Four trim levels are available, from a complete solution to a tuner's dream.
Garrett® Turbo Essentials Kit (P/N 772764-3) - AS PRICED AND AS PICTURED !
- Garrett® GT2860RS Turbocharger
- Cast turbo manifold
- Cast down pipe
- Gaskets and fasteners
Garrett® Turbo Essentials Plus Kit (P/N 766621-3)
- Essentials Kit items
- Oil and water lines
- Attachment hardware
Garrett® Turbo GT Tuner Kit (P/N 766621-2
- Essentials Plus Kit items
- Charge air cooler
- Charge air cooler plumbing
Garrett® Turbo Turbo Alpha Kit (P/N 766621-1):2005-2006 Manual Transmission Only
- GT Tuner Kit items
- Engine Control Unit
- Larger-than-Stock Fuel Injectors
- Garrett Brand Boost Gauge
- * Once the re-flash tool is used on a particular vehicle, the tune is non-transferable. The scan tool is VIN-specific and only works with the first VIN that is entered. The calibration of the tool is locked to ensure the integrity of the calibration. Use of a piggy-back system or changes to the calibration may result in engine damage.
|PERFORMANCE COMPARISON SHOWN BELOW (WHEN USING GT2860RS TURBO)
||Garrett Turbo Kit
|| 136 lbf/ft @ 5500 rpm
|| 198 @ 5000 rpm
|| 139 lbf/ft @ 4000 rpm
|| 219 lbf/ft @ 4000 rpm