Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
GTW3684JB (aka GTW6262JB) 62mm journal bearing turbo. 750HP potential flow. Includes Stainless Steel V-Band Inlet and V-Band Outlet .82 A/R turbine housing. Turbine housing is compatible and mounts to existing TiAL flanged turbo manifolds and down-pipes.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 6262 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 54
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 71.0mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 61.9mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Compressor Housing is T04S Frame with 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* GTW Series Journal Bearing CHRA DOES NOT use same oil feed and oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
OIL FITTINGS, FLANGES, AND COMPONENTS:
* Oil feed flange: Product Code: ATP-FLA-041
* Oil feed gasket: Product Code: ATP-GSK-026
* Oil drain flange: Product Code: ATP-FLA-042
* Oil drain gasket: Product Code: ATP-GSK-027
* 8mm x 1.25 (thread pitch) Bolts: Product Code: MIA-FST-034
TURBINE HOUSING COMPONENTS:
APPLICABLE GARRETT PART NUMBERS: