|The "Go To" Source For Kit Manufacturers!||SAME DAY SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS!!!|
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
Click to enlarge images
Garrett GTW3884JB (aka GTW6765JB), 67mm journal bearing turbo; T3 inlet, GT 3" V-Band Outlet, and 1.06 A/R Turbine Housing. 950HP potential flow.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 6766 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 67.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 64
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 74.2mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 64.6mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Compressor Housing is T04S Frame with 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* GTW Series Journal Bearing CHRA DOES NOT use same oil feed and oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
OIL FITTINGS, FLANGES, AND COMPONENTS:
APPLICABLE GARRETT PART NUMBERS:
Back to Top
All contents © 1997- Advanced Tuning Products, Inc. All rights reserved.