Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
Click to enlarge images
GTW3476R (aka GTW5857R) 58mm ball bearing turbo. 700HP potential flow. Includes .63 A/R, T3 Undivided Inlet, Welded GT 3" V-Band Outlet Turbine Housing.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 5858 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 65.0mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 56.6mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* GTW Series Ball Bearing CHRA DOES NOT use the same oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
COOLANT (WATER) & OIL FITTINGS, FLANGES, AND COMPONENTS:
* Coolant - Water Options (Requires 2 units): 14mm Coolant Fitting & Lines
* Oil feed options: -4 AN with built-in Restrictor (Product Code: ATP-OIL-021)
* Oil drain flange: Product Code: ATP-FLA-042
* Oil drain gasket: Product Code: ATP-GSK-027
* 8mm x 1.25 (thread pitch) Bolts: Product Code: MIA-FST-034
TURBINE HOUSING COMPONENTS:
APPLICABLE GARRETT PART NUMBERS:
Back to Top
All contents © 1997- Advanced Tuning Products, Inc. All rights reserved.