Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
Garrett GTW3884R 64mm (aka GTW6465R) ball bearing turbo with .81 A/R T4 undivided with 3" v-band 81mm center groove. 900 HP potential flow.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 6466 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 64.3 mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84.4 mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 74.2 mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 64.6 mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
- Compressor Housing is T04S Frame with 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
Coolant (Water) & Oil Fittings, Flanges, and Components Solutions:
Applicable Garrett Part Numbers:
- NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
- External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
- GTW Series Ball Bearing CHRA DOES NOT use the same oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.