** ATP IS SHIPPING EVERYDAY DURING THIS NEW COVID-19 WORLD ORDER **
Turbos & Housings
Garrett GTW Series
Garrett GTW3684JB (aka GTW6262JB) Journal Brg Tbo .70 A/R T4 UNDIVIDED WITH 3" V-BAND
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 3.00
Garrett GTW3684JB (aka GTW6262JB) journal bearing turbo with .70 A/R T4 undivided turbine housing and 3" v-band exit. 750 HP potential flow.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 6262 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62.3mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84.4mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 54
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 71.0mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 61.9mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
- Compressor Housing is T04E Frame with 4" inlet, 2" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
Oil Fittings, Flanges, and Components Solutions:
Compressor & Turbine Maps:
Applicable Garrett Part Numbers:
- NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
- External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
- GTW Series journal bearing CHRA DOES NOT use the same oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.