Front Mount Intercooler Kit
ATP Implements the GT28RS (aka Disco Potato)
Turbo on the 2003 Audi A4 with the 1.8L 20V engine.
Booost is kept stock at 10 psi levels
ATP Hi-Flow turbo exhaust manifold and bigger injectors for the
Dyno graphs are HP as the wheels as measured on our 4WD dyno.
1. Boost Comes on quickly, almost as quick as stock (especially
with the new exhaust manifold).
2. Clearly shows the stock K03 (mfgd. by KKK) is inefficient,
for stock boost levels.
3. Very Impressive power gain, even at these low boost levels.
4. Clearly shows big gains and do not need to sacrifice torque.
Very good turbo response, especially on the lazy 1.8L.
· OEM Engine Management
· Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
· Bore: 3.18 in - Stroke: 3.40 in
· Stock Block
· ATP 20v Turbo Manifold
for enlarged pictures
10PSI vs. GT28RS 10PSI
Upgrade 10 PSI