New GTX2967R dual ball bearing turbo with ultra high flow compressor and featuring Garrett 10-Blade technology. 500HP potential flow.
**Turbine Housing NOT included and sold separately.
The GTX2967R is available as a direct drop-in replacement to existing GT28 or GTX28 series turbochargers!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 49.7mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 67.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 55
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 56.5mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 51.8mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
* Standard compressor housing is GT28 Style with 3" inlet, 2" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
COMPRESSOR HOUSING OPTIONS:
* GT28 Style with 3" inlet, 2" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge. Default / Standard Option
* GT28R Style (aka GT2560R) with 2 Bolt Inlet Flange and 3 Bolt Outlet Flange
* GT25R (aka GT2554R) Compact Frame with 2.3 inch inlet and 3 Bolt Outlet Flange
* Skyline RB26 Twin Style (2 Bolt Inlet Flange and 2 Bolt Outlet Flange)
* SR20DET Style (2 Bolt Inlet Flange and 3 Bolt Outlet Flange)
* Uses same oil and coolant fittings as the standard GT28, GT30, and GTX35 series turbochargers
* Available as a direct drop-in replacement to existing GT28 or GT30 series turbochargers without any modifications!
APPLICABLE GARRETT PART NUMBERS:
AVAILABLE TURBINE HOUSINGS:
T25 Inlet, GT28 Style 5 Bolt Outlet, and internally gated
T25 Inlet, 2.5 inch V-band Outlet
T25 Inlet, GT28 Style 5 Bolt Outlet, and integrated 44mm external wastegate port
T31 Inlet, 2.5 inch V-band Outlet
T3 Divided Inlet, 3.0 inch V-band Outlet
V-band Inlet (machined from T25 Inlet), GT28 Style 5 Bolt Outlet
V-band Inlet, V-band Outlet, & Ni-Resist Material
Skyline RB26 Turbine Housing